Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bachelorette Party!

As y'all know, i am in the process of planning my wedding for June. My best friend and MOH, Renee, is getting married 2 weeks before me, and, of course, i am her MOH. It's crazy times!

So this weekend i am headed up to Indiana for my final dress fitting and bachelorette party. It will be a joint party for both myself and Renee, so double the fun! We're going to a dinner theatre to see CATS!

The attire is of course the first thing we thought of, and instead of crowns, we decided that we'd each wear our rhinestone "bride" tanks. but we also wanted to have those cute sashes that say "maid of honor". being the seamstress, i decided to make them. here's the really cute part: mine is in her wedding color and hers is in my wedding colors :)
Here i am modeling them both, since the party hasn't happened yet:
(renee will wear teal and i will wear red)
It's gonna be a grand ol' time!

♥E

No comments:

Post a Comment