Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Results Are In...

Friday Fest was a hit with my friends, but not so much with the public. Thank you THANK YOU to all of my wonderful friends who came out to support me!

Although I discovered that Friday Fest is not the best venue for me, I did discover that I have a pretty good display (thank you Jamie!) and I learned some things that I need to do for next time. I also got my card out there and spread the word about Toot Sweet, which is just as important right now as selling. I also learned that my office-mate, Diana, is an AMAZING sales-woman! She can sell "me" like no other! Which is good, since I believe I am becoming more intoverted the older I get...

That's me at my booth! I was the ONLY one without a tent. Don't you love the "open" sign that just happened to be in the background? I'm livin' the dream!

<3e>

No comments:

Post a Comment