Thursday, December 4, 2008

Keep it Coming!

Happy Thursday! (for me it's like Friday, since I have a three-day weekend :)

I've been doing a lot of custom work (which I love!) and you've probably noticed the hit-counter I have on the bottom of the site. I've been getting traffic, so I'm pretty psyched about that. I implore you, if you are a Toot Sweet fan, or better yet: a happy customer, please pass this site on! Let's all go green this Holiday season and in the New Year!

That being said, the Holidays are coming up fast! If you would like to place a custom order, it must be placed by December 6th (That's in two days!). However, if you see a handbag on my site that is already made (and not sold), feel free to order any of those until December 18th.
As always, please contact via email to place orders: tootsweethandbags@gmail.com.

Thank you and happy Holidays!

<3E

No comments:

Post a Comment