Friday, January 23, 2009

GREEN Spring Cleaning: Part I


As we approach the time for tax refunds and warmer weather (hopefully!), we also approach the most wonderful time of the year - Spring Cleaning!! Ok, I know it seems that I am getting way to excited about it, but I find it cathartic to purge those items which I no longer use and send them to a better home. It's also a great time for me to discover lots of new materials with which to make more handbags and accessories for YOU!

The cool thing is that I am not the only one out there that does this. Check out this article from Suite101 that talks all about green crafting and how we can all be a little more Earth-conscious when we are going through our yearly "out with the old, in with the new" ritual.

<3E

No comments:

Post a Comment